Manuscript Submission Guidelines
Green Olive Press is a small independent publishing company. Each year, Green Olive Press publishes a small number of books in the following genres:
- Children’s books
- Literary fiction and poetry
- Natural environment
Unfortunately, we are unable to consider any books outside of this list but can provide publishing services to authors wishing to self-publish books of other genres.
If you would like Green Olive Press to consider your work for publication, please send:
- Your name, contact details and a brief biography, including details of your social media profile
- A synopsis of your book, including details of the number of chapters and length, and when it will be completed by
- Up to 5,000 words of your book, printed on A4 paper, double spaced
- Details of the market for your book, your thoughts regarding how and where your book will sold, and your willingness to engage in events to promote your book
- An explanation of why you think Green Olive Press is a suitable company to publish your book
- An envelope, complete with postage, for the return of your manuscript if required to:
Green Olive Press | PO Box 441 | Brighton Vic 3186
The Commissioning Editor will review your manuscript and make a recommendation to the publisher who will then contact you with a response. This process may take up to eight weeks.
Green Olive Press is also able to provide a full manuscript appraisal service and options for author publishing. Please contact us for further details.
Any questions, please get in contact and we will get back to you shortly: